With more concerns on where our foods are coming from or how healthy they are to eat, more and more people are turning their attention to growing their own fruits and vegetables. This means more gardeners will be experiencing the same challenges that we all have together as a gardening family. We know that these challenges range from weeds choking of the nutrients to our plants and seedling, limitations to time and resources for watering our plants. As well as keeping our soils and gardening area free from unwanted trash and plastic gimmicks. Well if you are the type of person that want total control of the quality of your food source, we have the product for you! ECO-disks® offer every gardener of any experience level the opportunity to increase their chances of producing a more healthy and bountiful harvest.
ECO-disks are manufactured from a Non-GMO, BPA Free, Biodegradable, Biopolymer, which carries many approvals for Home and Composting certifications. The ECO-disks are a very Uniquely Designed gardening product that helps to alleviate many of the challenges experienced by not only the beginner gardener, but the most experienced gardener as well.
Our product provides the following advantages:
- Biodegradable: The truly unique feature of this product is that it is 100% BIODEGRADABLE!!! At the end of your growing season, the disks can be left in your garden where it will decompose keeping your garden area free from clutter and trash**. Or, the ECO-disks can be collected, rinsed off and reused for another season.
- Increased Fruit and Vegetable Growth: Red Disks help to stimulate fruit and vegetable growth.
- Increases Plant and Stem Growth: Blue Disks help to stimulate the product of plant and stem growth
- Eliminates nutrient competition: The solid disk design blocks unwanted weeds from growing at the base of your plant or seeding.
- Plant Identification: Additional Colors help to provide Fruit and Vegetable plant identification. (Green Pepper / Green Disk, Yellow Pepper / yellow disk.)
- Moisture Director: The uniquely designed surface directs the slightest amount of moisture collected on the disk surface and channels it to the base of the plant where it is needed most.
- Increased Moisture accumulation: The improved surface area helps to increase the amount of moisture collected from the slightest amount of water produced either by rain fall, home watering, or even condensation formed by morning dew.
- Reduces moisture Evaporation: around the base of the plant for longer periods of time by blocking out sunlight preventing evaporation.
- Nutrient Providing: The decomposing ECO-disks will add nutrients back to your soil.
** NOTE: Rate of De-composition will vary based on the amount of microorganisms
within your soil. Higher concentration of Microorganism in the soil will produce